The Thatcher Victim Services Division was established to assist victims and witnesses of crime during their involvement with the criminal justice system.
We hope to also help you recover from the physical, emotional, and financial impact of the crime.
It is the goal of our program to ensure that your rights are met and that your concerns and needs are addressed.
What We Provide
- Criminal justice support and advocacy
- Crisis intervention
- Preparation for court testimony
- Assistance with written / oral impact statements and property return
- Employer and/or creditor intervention
- Assistance with harassment or intimidation
- Homicide support group