Report A Problem

To report a problem, issue or concern with things such as 

  • Potholes
  • sidewalk repairs
  • missed trash pick up
  • missing trash can
  • street light outages
  • broken playground equipment
  • ..........or any other non emergency issues

 please call Town Hall at 928-428-2290 or click on the link below to email your concern. 

Email Town Hall

If you email your concern during our regular business hours please allow 24 hours for a response.  If you email during non business hours we will try and get back to you the next business day that we are open.  

Report a Crime

To report a crime you can call 928-428-2290 and press option 5 for the police department

Graham County Sheriff's office at 928-428-3141 or 928-428-CRIME

Dispatch: 928-428-0808

Graham County also offers an anonymous hotline for crime related activity.  For more information you can visit the Text-A-Tip website.

Any life threatening information please dial 911