Arizona Courts have been instructed to take steps to reduce the number of people entering courthouses to slow the potential spread of COVID-19 coronavirus disease or other communicable diseases.
To protect the health and safety of customers and staff, the Court requests the following:
* DO NOT ENTER THE COURTHOUSE IF YOU FEEL ILL, HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEONE WHO IS OR MIGHT BE ILL OR HAVE HEALTH CONCERNS WITH CONTRACTING A COMMUNICABLE DISEASE.
G.V.C. MUNICIPAL COURT WILL GRANT A CONTINUANCE OR PROVIDE A TELEPHONIC OPTION FOR CUSTOMERS WISHING TO CONTINUE APPEARANCES OR APPEAR TELEPHONICALLY FOR COURT MATTERS. PLEASE PROVIDE FULL NAME, COMPLAINT NUMBER, PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS ON REQUEST.
SEND REQUESTS FOR CONTINUANCES OR TELEPHONIC APPEARANCES TO:
For further assistance and to speak with a Court Clerk, please call 928-432-4090.
BEST PRACTICES TO MINIMIZE RISK OF RESPIRATORY ILLNESSES:
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If
soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
that contains at least 60% alcohol.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
* Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
* Stay home when you are sick.
* Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
* Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
* Maintain social distancing of 6 feet when possible.